Five seated Toyota Land Cruisers and Land Rovers, fully equipped for game viewing. Window seat guaranteed. Three roof hatches for viewing and photography. All fitted with HF + VHF Radios, Mammals, Birds and Plants guide books. Cool box for water and cold drinks, Sand bags for photography, First-aid kit, and Auxiliary vehicle for transport of camp equipment.
Accommodation – Mobile Medium Luxury Camp
During the trip the camp will be settled in remote and private areas, Safari-type tents for two persons. Size: 11 x 9 x 8 ft, with two beds, fresh linen, blankets, towels. Washbasin mirrors, Toilet and shower, Cooking and dining tents, A Camp Manager, Chef, waiters and camp attendants host the camp.
Spectacular game viewing in Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti guided by expert driver-guides, Cultural visits to the Bushman (Hadzabe) in Lake Eyasi, visit Mto wa Mbu village while driving to Lake Eyasi. Walking with Maasai in Tarangire, Ngorongoro highlands and Olduvai Gorge.
The guides are very well trained, friendly, and some of the most resourceful you will ever meet. Your guide knows how to set you in the best position to take photographs. No mileage limits are imposed on the guides so they have the freedom to follow the game or visit a distant tribe.
They love to get off the beaten path and enjoy long days observing animals and birds. On game viewing our guides are first to set off and last to return.
Delicious three-course meals, cooked in the open air, and served in a spacious dining tent. A selection of salads carefully washed with boiled water, soup, meat, fish, vegetables, pasta or rice; fresh fruits or cakes for desert. Special dietary requests are provided for with advance notice. Please notify us when booking.
* Game Ranger for walking.
* One night at Mt. Village or Moivaro Coffee Plantation, on HB basis
* Transport in 4WD Safari + guide
* Activities: game drives in the National Parks, walking in Tarangire, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, cultural visit to Hadzabe tribe at Lake Eyasi, Masaai village visit, Olduvai Gorge visit.
* Exclusive services of camp crew whilst in camp.
* Mineral water and soft drinks while on game viewing.
* All meals on safari including mineral water & soft drinks.
* Ten nights accommodation at MOBILE MEDIUM LUXURY CAMP, including beds, linen, showers and toilets.
* National Park entry fees.
* Camping fees.
* Flying Doctors Insurance cover
Any transfer not mentioned above
Any international plane fare
Any drinks while in the lodge/s
Any Laundry wile in the lodge
Any telephone calls while in the lodge
Any tips to driver or staff
All extra activities offered by the lodges
Any service not mentioned above